Don’t Miss this Year’s Honor Roll: Last Chance to Add Your Name
If there was ever a time that Phi Kappa Theta could benefit from your support and a strong show of alumni giving, it’s now. Our giving year began in September 2020 and will be closing soon. Your donations are vital to our efforts to maintain connections among our alumni and sustain the values of leadership and service that live in all of us—especially as pandemic restrictions end and we can resume more normal activities and events for Phi Kappa Theta.
Alumni support serves several important purposes:
- Keeps our house competitive among other fraternities on campus
- Provides an exceptional experience for our active Brothers
- Enables leadership opportunities for alumni and active Brothers alike
- Maintains our alumni communications, which form the basis for a strong fraternity foundation
- Contributes to events and activities for alumni to continue a lifelong relationship with Phi Kappa Theta
If you haven’t yet made a donation to the 2020-21 giving year, which ends August, this is your opportunity to be listed on this year’s Honor Roll. Your past support made an impact. Please renew your gift today to be counted among our most loyal donors. CLICK HERE to renew your gift and add your name to the Honor Roll of Donors today!